Do You Need a New or Replacement State Photo ID?

PHOCUSED has some remaining funds available for clients who need new or replacement State Photo IDs through our AUW grant. Clients must be homeless, have completed a VI-SPDAT, and have no financial means with which to pay for a photo ID themselves. They must also have the necessary documentation (see list of acceptable documents) ready to go and be verified by a case manager or outreach worker. See the following attachments:

List of Acceptable Documents for a Hawaii State ID Card
Application for State ID Payment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: